Friday, February 09, 2007

My office

Its been a week now in my new office and since it's Friday and I am bored (though I have tons of work!) I thought I'd take a few photos and post them here.
My desk is huge, which is cool cause I can splatter all my work on it and pretend to look seriously busy (it really works). I have also stuck up a few photos on the wall, kind of like my wall of fame:




The view from the window is awesome, right next door to us is the Investec building. Yesterday they were having a party outside but got ruined due to the rain. My sources tell me that their canteen is the best, and that the guys there are loaded. So I am going to steal my uncle's binoculars, scout a few out and then make my move. Hehehhhh. I need to get into this canteen!


Next to me sits my friend, she is also a business analyst. We get on well, she talks to herself, I listen to music. She moaned at me this morning cause I forgot to put on the music - so we have the perfect relationship here. We have a lot of visitors so we have an extra desk and chair and some goodies to nibble on while they chat. My boss (well, former boss) is our most regular visits - he envies our office and he is a serial chocolate nibbler.

Oh, and as most of you know, yesterday I discovered I had msn on my laptop already installed! A whole week to find this out! So now Im chatting more and working less, hence me taking a lot of work home this weekend. Heaven help me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want your office!!!