Friday, February 02, 2007

The Rumour is TRUE!! Guns n Roses are coming to town!!!


Wooohooo!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!! Ferdi told me a couple of weeks ago that there was a huge possibility that Guns 'n Roses, Linkin Park and Placebo were to play at this year's Coca Colab. I didnt want to say anything until I had more concrete evidence. Well, now I have it. Guns 'n Roses are a sure bet, together with Evanescence and Hoobastank. This year has been renamed as My Coke Fest 2007. So what more could I ask for, Coke and Guns 'n Roses!! Yeah, baby!!
Nothing was mentioned about Placebo or Linkin Park, but while I like both bands, I am not exactly crazy about them. Tickets are apparently on sale from today at Computicket. R375 normal standing, R550 for golden circle. After last weekend, I am extremely broke, so I will have to max out my credit card for this, as I will only go for a Golden Circle ticket. I need to be as close as possible to Axl Rose!!!
When I was 12/13, I had a huge crush on him. I dont know what it was about him, maybe it was a combination of that long hair and his sexy screechy voice. He still gives me butterflies!! I really cant wait to see this band. Their music still ROCKS ON!!!
So who is coming?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I am going to try!
I have no credit card to max out :(

Well yeah I hope I get the cash and then us girls can stand right infront of the band