Thursday, September 21, 2006

I am on leave from tomorrow

I am counting down the hours until I finally go home. It's amazing how always, on the last day before I start my holidays, I have tons of work and other ad hoc things to get through before I go. I have been so busy that I even forgot to eat! My holidays start tomorrow and I am looking forward to sleeping till noon, or until Ferdi rudely wakes me up. I will be back on the 5th of October, I think. Must check.

Normally I don't take leave in September, but since my parents are gone, and there are lots of things to do around the house, I have decided to take some time off. Now I see why my mother always complains about being tired!!! When I get home I usually park in front of the TV until I go off to bed. Now I not only have to see to my dinner, but I have to water the garden, hang up the clothes (Ferdi does the laundry), wash the dishes, tidy up, etc. It's exhausting!! I am a spoilt brat!!

Other than that, I will be hosting some parties, do some reading (I am addicted to that cute little Harry Potter at the moment) and of course, the highlight of the year - attend Woodstock 8!!! Its taking place at the end of the month, a whole weekend of camping "fun", no showers, booze and loud music! I will need a few days to recover afterwards...

We will also be checking out Inersha on Saturday for the Final Battle for Woodstock. I am sure they will come out tops. They just have to!!


I will try to update my blog every now and then but I cant make any promises as my aunt's internet is buggered at the moment and it takes forever for me to dial-up from my laptop. Let's see how it goes. But keep visiting please!!!

5 comments:

CaZ said...

Thanks Tink!!! You know how important it is to keep track of the hotties!!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the Holidays! Im sure that Marbro also being next door is gonna have its moments!

I really recon that iNeRsHa will take the prize. Look at the kak they competeing aginst. Do I dare even mention hikatori??

CaZ said...

Yeah, Hikatori sucked. It's Inersha all the way.

As for Marbro next door...now that the crazy Italian is gone, Marbro will take the position of "creepy neighbour"!!!!

Anonymous said...

be warned he is much worse as a neighbour than you can ever imagine. enjoy your leave. be as lazy as possible

CaZ said...

Im back, Im back