Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Where is my mind?

I had a goodie of a topic that I had dreamt up last night, but like most things lately, it has gone right out of my head. Suppose it's old age catching up to me, or information overload, or both, that's making me forget stuff faster than I can actually care to remember anything. I have been stressing so much these past few days over my quiz that's next week (I just have to win that dream trip) and finalising everything for my parents' trip, that I can think of nothing else. I haven't even bothered to do much work.

So I am not going to bother you all with much today. I think Ferdi's hilarious column will suffice today!! I am going to recharge my batteries tonight!!

1 comment:

CaZ said...

Sorry dude!!! I have been extremely lazy. Blame it on the moon!! Hahaha