Friday, September 15, 2006

Cycle Challenge Season reaches its end

Cycling challenge is finally over, I did my last stage yesterday afternoon. Final results aren't out yet, but it is definitely clear that my team came first in the ladies's section - we have been at the top right from the beginning so that has been an awesome achievement! Overall we should come in 7th or 8th place. Not too shabby! Individually, I made it into the top 50 females, reaching 17th place overall. My final stats are as follows:


We are celebrating our achievements next week at a team champagne breakfast. Hopefully there will be lots more celebrating to after our quiz final! Speaking of celebrations, remember a few months ago when I went to my youth weekend (remember the tree incident!) where my volleyball team won the girls' tournament? We are finally celebrating this Sunday at the church. Our youth pastor has organised a spit braai. All I can say is, it's about time!

Oh, and I have been invited to another beerfest this weekend - it's that time of the year when there is beer all over the place. I am just wondering where I am gonna fit in study time this weekend...more on that on Monday. Have a good one, everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Cazzy, dont think I could make it t second last position nevermind top 50.
you deserve and beer or ten after that

CaZ said...

Thanks Berny. 10 beers sounds good to me!!!

Anonymous said...

Just so that u know, we're going tomorrow around 4. Be ready, for the drinking i meant. haha oh, and welldone, proud of you

CaZ said...

Cool, I am looking forward to it!!!