Friday, September 08, 2006

Friday is finally here!!!

I just had the most gut-wrenching meeting ever. Details were dished out for our bCompetent quiz final that is taking place next week. Its going to be really tough!!! And I havent even started studying. The organiser says the questions are fairly easy (that is his opinion) but the problem is that, once you are on that podium, being scrutinised by the audience, its so easy to get stage fright and make an ass of yourself. That's why I am having tequila before the show. Heh heh heh.

Seriously though, I felt my insides churn and soon got very nauseous as he explained each round to us. But I keep reminding myself, that win or lose, we are there to have fun and maybe learn a thing or two. And no one is walking out empty-handed. We will all get a little something in the end. That's cool.

For now, I am looking forward to the weekend. I will definitely have to fit in a few study sessions here and there, though it's going to be tight. Tomorrow I am going to watch the Tri Nations game at Ellis Park, SA vs Australia. I won 2 tickets here at work (it's times like these that I love working for the bank) so Ferdi will probably go with me. Weasel says he'd rather watch it at home on TV. What an accountant. Heh heh heh. It's gonna be gooooddddd, I just know it!!!

GO BOKKE!!

No comments: