Thursday, September 14, 2006

PE is poaching my supporters!!

As most of you know, my quiz final is next week tuesday. I have been trying to study, some, and gather a huge support base for the actual final as support from the audience is very crucial. They will get asked questions as well, if we get them wrong, and if they answer correctly, they can pick the team that will get those points. Now I hear that P.E. has stolen some of our very talented and wise team mates!!! At least three of them have now changed sides. Bastards. My boss even threatened them with instant firing, but even that didn't manage to change their minds. Traitors. Oh, well, they are the "weakest link". Goodbye!

P.E. even had the cheek to ask my dear best friend to support them. But luckily she knows where her loyalties lie. In any case, I don't think she would want to know what I'd do to her if she decided to betray me as well.

It has been quite hard to study for this though. Yesterday I organised a meeting with my team mates and split the work between us. It still seems like a lot. There is also very little time. My parents leave for Brazil/Argentina on Saturday, so I have been busy with their preparations, and all that. It's funny when you know that you have to study for something, suddenly menial tasks like washing the dishes, cleaning your room and sorting through your rubbish seems much more fun than hitting the books! I must just keep my eye on the prize: R25 000 travel voucher and $1000 spending money. That should motivate me, right? I HAVE TO WIN!!

Oh, P.E. has just poached ANOTHER person. I am gonna moer them!

No comments: