Monday, September 18, 2006

I said no the beerfest

Yes, it's true. I decided to take the sensible route and stay glued to my books this weekend to prepare for this godforsaken quiz final tomorrow. Yip, godforsaken. I am counting the hours till this damn thing is over. This is the reason I don't study anymore, I just can't take the stress!!! And what a bad weekend to actually study!! Not only did I say no to this beerfest (which I am still sulking about) but I also had to squeeze in going to the airport to say bye bye to the folks (Ferdi and Eddie cried, by the way), and I also ended up saying no to my youth celebration braai. What the hell...but I just have to keep my eye on that prize. That is my goal now.

However, having said no to the braai, while I should have used that time to cram more info, I instead went with the gang to Spur for a hearty meal. I am still surprised that they let us go back there. Fortunately, our favourite waiter, Augustine, was not working yesterday. Instead, we got a dude called Emma to serve us. Yes, he is called Emma...ok, moving on, haha.

I met Marbro's girlfriend yesterday, Cailin aka Chim. What a cool chick. And I am proud to say that she has him whipped. Ha haha. No, shame, they look good together. Awwww, so sweet. I look forward to getting to know her better in person!!

On the "Fat Eye" front, due to Ferdi's sloooooowwwww movements, I will post them every Tuesday, instead of every Monday as I first mentioned. That's if the fat one can keep up. He is famous for being lazy most of the time. And now that his mommy is away for two months, who knows if he will ever be the same again. I had to sing to him this morning to comfort him a bit. So please look out for his latest edition tomorrow, right here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for tomorrow Cazzy, Hope you kick butt!
I agree with you Cailin is an awesome chick.

CaZ said...

Thanks girls. I am pulling out all the stops for this one.