Friday, June 29, 2007

Trees - beware!!!

Some of you might remember my adventure last year in KZN when I fell out of a tree at our churches' annual Youth Day get-together. It was disastrous, funny and victorious weekend in one - remember our girls' volleyball team, of which I was captain, also won?

Well, its that time of the year again, Jugendtag will be taking place tomorrow in Pretoria. Its a welcome change, since its close to home and we dont have to worry about making serious travel arrangements etc. And most of us will only be leaving early tomorrow morning to participate in the event. We will stay over on Saturday night, and return Sunday afternoon after the loooooong church service.

So its another weekend of partying, though Im hoping to take it easy as Im taking strain already. I need sleep as much as I need a holiday, i.e. BADLY! I got a few minutes of relaxation today, since its the last day of our financial year, so we all got treated to a 5 minute head and back massage. I was in heaven. Aaaaahhhhh.

I hope to return with good news on Monday morning (and no tree stories!) but only time will tell. I fear for my volleyball team, we have all gotten lazy. Anyhoo, have a good weekend all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ye, the ladies volleyball team didnt do too well, but we had fun.

by the way, listening to wolfgang petry, some of that german sokkie shit