Friday, June 15, 2007

Tonight! Break out the shotguns!!!!

Ok, enough will all the bull...t!

...we're going to town! Back to my old neighbourhood, that is! Its been almost 6 years since I was last there. I wonder how much its changed since the crazy Argentineans left.

What's the occassion? Inki and Shawns combined birthday party at London Calling! We have never been there before, so this will be a new experience for us all. While last year's birthday party was a bit disastrous for me (lol who can forget? Definitely not Weasel!), I have a good feeling about this one. And yes, alcohol will be involved, but so will good friends and lots of laughter!

PLUS! Billy Talent II Album Promo party with NEW FOUND DISORDER, IS THAT BLOOD?, DEBRIS and 7 MONKEY FURY! R20 entrance! I cant wait to see Is that Blood? again. They are such a kickass band!!!

Lets make this a good one!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, entrance is only R20 after 8

and from 9-10 is happy hour - 2 beers for R12, haha

i was reading how they want to expand the pace, and make a sundeck for the cocotail area, so that one can see the views, sounds lekka, i dont think theyr'e finished yet though

oh, and they also have lekka pizza and chips, apparantly

cazz, i dont know the directions, could we follow, cause i tired finding them, its a bit confusing though

thanks

Anonymous said...

whoooop whooop I cant wait!
See you lovely ladies tonight!

Anonymous said...

Such a pity I can't be there! Have another one in September would ya!

Have a great time.

CaZ said...

So I guess we are drinking beer then!!! Lol. Yeah, Inki, meet at my place then we can all go together. Ferdi and I know where it is.

Its gonna be FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

Aah, lovely!!

Have a blast, girls, and have a tequila for me!! ;)

Tink

Anonymous said...

yuk, tequila

we'll try, or i'll try atleast, im sure cazz loves that stuff