Friday, June 22, 2007

I MET NICK!!!!!

Im so super-excited that I just met Nick, the sexy DJ from UJFM who tickles my senses every Monday, Wednesday and Friday morning from 6-9. This morning topic of discussion was in how many languages you could say "I love UJFM". Being the linguistic fanatic that I am, I phoned in and had a nice conversation, uttering the phrase in Spanish, Portuguese and German, as well as a poor attempt at Japanese, after Berny requested it. He liked the way I sounded and immediately said I must marry him. When I asked him if that was a proposal he got all shy and laughed. lol

OK, enough about that, Im getting a bit off topic now. The reason for his visit at our prestigious offices was to deliver the 5 CDs I won last month in the Genius of the Month Competition. Yes, yours truly is the Genius for the month of May, after a nerve-wrecking fight to the top, sms'ing in my answers faster than the speed of lightning. In the end, it was more of a fight of who had the fastest fingers, rather than who was the brightest. I still came out tops.

This sweetie pie insisted on delivering the CDs personally, even though I could have gone to UJ to fetch them myself (he is leaving for Germany for 2 weeks on Monday, so if I fetched them, eh wouldnt be there, obviously). So I was quite chuffed when I got a message from a fellow UJ chat room buddy that works at the bank here too and is friends with Nick. I raced down to his office and finally met the gorgeous Nick. I was shaking all over but I think I managed to compose myself. We chatted for a bit and then he handed over the CDs. As we walked over to the lifts, he hugged me one more time and I almost last my lift in the process. As the doors closed I let out a big sigh, and scolded myself for being so silly. Lol. I hope he comes to visit again soon!!

So what CDs did I get? They all seem to be old, but good selections nonetheless:
Skillet - C0matose
Stone Temple Pilots - Thank you
Hard-Fi - Stars of CCTV
Green Day - International Superhits!
Linkin Park - Live in Texas

Yay! Me so happy!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Girl!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very lucky girl!!!

Tink