Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blimey! Its cold!!!

I have never been fond of winter. Cold weather makes me miserable, and the thought of piling on clothes makes me cranky. I will prolong putting on warm clothes for as long as I can but last night I had to make a beeline for my thick fleece jersey to stop me from shivering uncontrolably. I thought my Dad was joking when he looked out the window and said it was snowing while we were watching Prison Break last night. He is well known for talking kak.

So I was quite surprised when I was woken up by rain this morning. And even more so when I went outside, facing bitterly cold weather, and saw that Weasel's car was covered in ice. His screenwipers were frozen solid and would not budge. So he cautiously drove to work. There wasnt much snow to look at near our place, but as we moved closer to Randburg I saw the pavements and plants covered in snow. Radio broadcasts announced that several parts of the Eastern and Southern areas of Joburg were completely covered in snow. I wish I could have seen that.

I didnt get a chance to take photos, but dear ol Berny took some with her phone and agreed to let me use them for my blog. But unfortunately, I forgot to save them to my PC, they are still in my email. And since Im on 3G at the moment and I can only access my email via LAN, wara wara wara to make a long story short, I cannot post them now. Im too lazy. But Im sure many of you have seen all the beautiful sights this morning.

But enough now! BRING ON SUMMER!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is much colder but no Snow :(

I wanted to build me a snow man damnit!

Oooh and write my name in the snow lol

Anonymous said...

finally someone who dislikes cold weather as much as me!!!