Thursday, April 19, 2007

When Worlds Collide

I admit it, I have been too lazy again to write anything. Lazy to do anything in fact, even though I managed to work hard all week and be up to date with my work as of this morning. I just feel like hitting my head against the wall as my weeks get more boring and bland by the minute. I live for weekends, when all the excitement happens. That's why, I am happy to report that, after much begging and synchronising with our kind brothers, Berny and I will be attending this gig at Tempos on Saturday:


Im really excited. I get to see Falling Short again, who have promised Berny and I each a copy of their video, and a CD soon to follow, as well as iNeRsHa again. Im also quite keen on seeing LA Cobra for the first time. I have heard so much about them and have waited patiently for them to come play in JHB since they are based in Pretoria. Last but not least, Torment. Their drummer told me that they have a new guitarist. I just hope that Berny doesnt ask the wrong member again if he is the new guitarist, lol.

Looking forward to hanging out with Ms Sensual Sloth again. What a cool chick, she definitely rocks!

So until then, I at least have jnf and ujfm chat (with the occassional "full blown orgy" to amuse me haha) keeping me sane. Unfortunately I am stuck here until around 6 tonight thanks to my boss rescheduling our morning meeting for this afternoon. Bugger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man oh man I cant wait!!!
We are going to have the best time ever!