Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I am sad today

My aunt and uncle left today to return to Argentina. The past three weeks flew by so damn quickly!!! And it if hadnt been for my local aunt's overzealous holiday trips all over the place, I would have gotten more time to spend with my godfather. Oh well, no use blaming her or anybody, they are gone now. But they made me promise that I will come back to visit next year, with my brothers. I so badly want to! Last time I was there I had such a ball!!!

This complicates matters for me a bit because I have been putting off my London trip to see my best friend Wendy, for many years now and its long overdue. I also want to go to Cape Town, George, PE AND Bloemfontein!!! Why is everyone so scattered? Lol. And lets not forget my licence woes that will eventually require lots of spending on my part.

But if there is a will (not an inheritance, you fools, an urge, a determination! LOL), then I will defininitely find a way!

Though my uncle and aunt are now gone, at least Weasel is returning in two weeks' time! I had a long conversation with him on Saturday night and even though he is enjoying getting to see a lot of the US of A, I could tell that he missed home a lot. He should now be in Las Vegas and then he is off to LA and returns to San Jose for the last week to finalise and pack everything.

I think we need another intervention party!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yip we will need an intervention, I am sure weasel has taken to the bottle again!

CaZ said...

Yip, I have heard that he frequents the bars there on a regular basis. Must be cause they think he looks like Clive Owen, lol.

I will keep you posted as to when that will be cause he has already warned us that he will be VERY jet-lagged.

More like hungover, but who am I to judge.