Friday, April 13, 2007

Reminder: Friday the 13th Fest!

Be there! Scare the hell out of me! Just be there!

Last year I wrote about Friday the 13th - whether we should be really superstitious about it or not, and how it all started. I am still undecided about whether it's an unlucky day or not, and so far this day has given me mixed feelings about it.
Ferdi and I left at our usual time this morning - to find almost no traffic. GOOD THING. I forgot my breakfast. BAD THING. One of my systems went down. BAD THING. I got the baffled question right this morning for UJfm's daily quiz. GOOD THING. So it was just another sort of typical day with good and bad things happening. Cant blame anything on the fact that its Friday the 13th today.
But Im sure it will end on a good note! Tonight is gonna be kickass!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Friday 13th is good. I get to see all my fav bands on one night!