Sunday, April 22, 2007

When Worlds Collide - the aftermath

And Collide I did!! Straight into my bed, that is! I was so buggered by the time Berny and I got to my place last night after Tempos that all I could do was just pass out on my bed. But I dont regret it one bit! Looks like Tempos is the place to be for some guaranteed kickass fun! And good company, of course.

We made a late fashionable entrance just after 5, and after getting a drink plus some Falling Short and Torment badges, we were called over by Ian, who Berny and I now call, Falling Short's daddy. I wish I had a cool rocker dad like him, mine just sits at home. Soon the drinks flowed faster than I could keep up, and of course, cameras were a-flashing non-stop too!
Falling Short and Torment rocked the stage, man they were awesome! Berny and I went wild. And I was so glad that I finally got to see LA Cobra. I wish I could see them play more often; they play my kind of music.


By the time Jo Day and then Inersha, came on, I was beginning to chill down after too many shooters and settled down next to Reinard and watched the bands from a distance – something I rarely do, but seeing as things got rather hectic earlier, I had to slow things down. After all, before he dropped Berny and me off at Tempos, Ferdi had warned me not to throw up in the car when he fetched me later on. In fear of his wrath, I had to obey. Haha. But I still managed to enjoy the bands at least.

I cant say much else, except that Berny and I had the time of our lives thank to these guys. The pictures speak for themselves…groupies? Us? Nah. Lol.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA, What a night!

I had a blast!

CaZ said...

Me too, Burns, me too!!! It was kickass!! The hangover the next day was definitely worth it. Hmmmmmm....back to dreamworld, hahahhaaha

Anonymous said...

Nice photos

Glad to hear that my girls had fun!!

Tink