Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back to school again

This whole week and for two days next week, I am on a course on Forex and Money Market since our whole team has now merged with Money Market and need a to learn a few new skills. New, my ass. The last two days I have fallen asleep numerous times. Ok, it has a lot to do with the fact that I havent had a decent night's sleep in ages (and had to get up at 4:30 this morning) but it also because I have done this all before, at varsity.

This morning was the worst of the "lectures". I sat the whole morning reading the manual (which looked a lot like my economics 1A textbook) while this guy went on a bragging session about all the deals he has cracked and all the "celebrities" he has met and knows. I stayed only because of lunch - yummy lasagne, chips, steak, the works. I had the lunch and went back up to the office. Good luck to the sods that stayed. This is how desperate I was to get out of there. I opted to work instead of sleeping in that classroom.

But I ended up leaving work early, and I got away with it. I have been promised that tomorrow will be more enlightening and entertaining but Im not holding my breath. I am just going there for the lunch. Hehehheh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha Caz is in school!
Nananananana I am not