Thursday, March 08, 2007

Are you a celebrity look-a-like?

My brother, the Weasel, who now talks with a Yankee accent, started this topic of discussion on JNF a few weeks ago, with hilarious results. Rumour has it that in the US of A many people at a local bar he went to, approached him and told him that he resembled Clive Owen. HAHAHA! I almost fell off my chair when I read that. Weasel? Clive Owen? HAHAHAHA!!! See for yourself:

Do you see it? Do you? Im still trying. Another baffling one is friends of mine at work who have many times told me that I resemble Cameron Diaz, especially when she played that chick in The Sweetest Thing. I also dont get that one! I dont look like her at all. Not that I'd mind, I think she is beautiful, but I just dont think I look like her!

One comparison I do agree with 100% is one of Weasel's genious observations: Our Princess Martin aka Marbro, not only looks, but even talks AND behaves like Larry from War at Home (played by Kyle Sullivan). I almost pissed myself when I heard this! Its uncanny!!!


Separated at Birth?


Princess Martin



Princess Larry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhhhh I'm related to LARRY!

*searches for adoption papers and looks around for Angelina and Brad*

Anonymous said...

larry and martin are joined at the hip!!

CaZ said...

Berny, I just got word from Brad that your adoption papers have been denied.

Guess you are stuck with Larry. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Well send them to Madonna!