Monday, June 26, 2006

We won the volleyball!!!

My girls and I beat those snooty Wartburg chicks in the final of the volleyball tournament. It was our first win so we were over the moon and made sure everyone heard us. Apparently the comments from the crowds out there was that they have never seen a team so happy just to make it to the semis. JHB was the loudest and the proudest! What a glorious moment it was for us!!! Now I definitely do not regret being made captain cause I was definitely chuffed. We celebrated like crazy. And not only did we win the volleyball but we also came runners up in the ball-ubern-strick game. Usually we suck at this game but this time we kicked ass. I still got hurt, but all the aches and bruises were worth it.

I can’t comment much more on how awesome this past weekend was cause I am sick, sore and have tons of work to do. I will do a proper blog tomorrow cause this weekend was the best ever. I met wonderful new people, partied like crazy, got little sleep, and basically had the time of my life. Oh, and I fell from a tree. But more about that tomorrow…

2 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

You fell out the tree!!!ahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

i wish i was there..man that must have rocked!

CaZ said...

It did. Funny enough I was chatting with one of the guys before this happened, about making a video clip of me jumping over the fence cause it's bound to be funny. ANd he missed the show.