Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I have been naughty today

My boss is away on a conference today, until Monday, so my friend and I took this opportunity to visit a colleagues who is on maternity leave. She has a month old baby girl with the cutest red hair. Needless to say, we spent most of the day visiting, gossipping about people at work (you know, the usual, who is doing who, who resigned, who is a bitch, etc) plus getting lost in Germiston.

So I dont have much time to post anything decent today (not that many have been decent) as I have tons of work to catch up on and I am leaving in about an hour. I have been invited to a braai tonight so that means little sleep for me again tonight. When will this nonsense end?

I will try to post something worth reading tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

you stupid woman.how am i going to steal ideas from you now?HUH

CaZ said...

You never had a problem before, so dontcha worry. Your blog is doing fab, darling. Well done.