Friday, June 30, 2006

A challenge!!!!

I woke up this morning, surprisingly quite quickly, and wondered "Damn, what am I gonna write about in my blog today?" I have a short bout of writer's block and can't think of anything interesting to talk about. Who me? Noooo. Yes, yes. And I am tired of writing about my weekends. As eventful as they may be most of the time, I am hoping for a quiet one this time. I need to sleep.

My dear ol' friend Marbro (the REAL Marbro) has come to my rescue today. Bless him. And apparently I owe him a hug tonight. Poor me. He has challenged me to come up with 10 words starting with the letter C. I love a challenge. But C? Come on, that is so easy. Does he think I am stupid? Ok, don't answer that. It was a rhetorical question.

So here goes nothing, with a short explanation of each word:

Car: what I don't have, wonder if I will ever have, since I still don' t have my license.
Carrots: good for your eyes, one of the few vegetables I enjoy eating.
Chocolate: almost better than sex, helps to clear a lot of hormonal women's bad moods. Thank god for chocolate!
Chat: what I do all day instead of work.
Condoms: I always thought they were balloons. Apparently someone lied to me. Practice safe sex people!
Caribbean: where I will one day retire
Cherry: Marbro's choice of fruit. He's so fruity.
Celibacy: Marbro's unfortunate lifestyle.
Chipssss: potato stick things that Ferdi loves and what will eventually kill him one day.
C-c-c-c-c-c-lowns: freaky creatures with too much make-up that I am still afraid of.

See? That was easy. Marbro, I bet you didn't expect me to include that last word. Waaaaaaitt a minute, so THAT is why you asked me to use the letter C? Sneaky fruitloop. No hug for you tonight!

I am not gonna challenge anyone since most of the people have already been challenged.
Have a good weekend peeeps!

3 comments:

The Real Marbro said...

well well. go check out the one i sent to rob,on www.iscatterlings.com
he had x


but ja.we still want a proper blog just now

CaZ said...

Ha ha, he showed you!

I have decided to do very little today, so this blog is as good as it gets. Im too lazy.

CaZ said...

Cool cool.
Thanks for the link. I love it!