Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Aion Truth Army Get-Together

Monday night we had the first official get-together for the Aion Truth Army and friends at Shane's Pub. It was cozy and so much fun!!! It was the first time that my lesser known brother Weasel (the other being Ferdi) got to meet the band. We also got some guys from our youth to join us. So in the end we had a nice bunch at this free gig.

First we were treated to a yummy mild curry prepared by Shane and his two helpful assistants, Amy and Tarryn - well done girls, lol. Dont ever let me catch you in the kitchen again!! Hahaha. Berny and I had our usual spot at the bar - but dont worry, we didnt overdo it this time. I only had 2 tequilas...PROMISE!!

Once everyone had gathered, Aion Truth treated us with some of their most popular songs, including "Misled Reason", "This is Me" and Between Open Doors". We were a bit shy at first, but as soon as "Awakened" came on, I dragged Berny right to the front to kick some ass. Even Amy and Tarryn joined us.

They ended with the new one "Deliver Us" at which time a topless Ferdi scared us off from the front for a bit while the smelly fat boy headbanged. Lol, he needs plenty of room.

After that we all settled outside on the steps for some chats until it was time to leave. But I didnt want to leave, I was having so much fun! I blame my brothers, they can be such drags sometimes! If it were up to me this would have gone on all night! But that was not to be!

But I certainly hope there will be more get-togethers like this one! Unfortunately, idiot me does not have any pics. I forgot to charge my camera's batteries and realised it a little too late! So as soon as I get some pics, I will post them here!

(anyone wanting to join the Aion Truth Army, please contact me on myspace)

No comments: