Friday, December 15, 2006

Ho Ho Ho

I feel like Mother Christmas today. Once again I am loaded with Christmas presents here in the office. This time, not for orphans, but for my colleagues's kids. I went mad at a discount toy shop yesterday and bought a trolley full of toys, I even bought some for myself. I couldnt help it, ok?

My Christmas shopping list increases every year and I always say, this year Im going to get an early start and avoid the Christmas rush. I did start early this time, but after 3 weeks of shopping, I am still not done!! I am so tired of shopping malls and crowds of people that I think I might just pull a Scrooge on some people. But I dont have the heart to do that.

Even though I am only going on leave next week Friday, today I am leaving early, in about an hour in fact, for a little Christmas lunch at one of my colleague's place. After this hectic week, it will be nice to just sit down, relax and talk kak for a bit. The weekend should be good too - though Berny has begged me nicely to convince everyone to go watch Dozi tonight. What?!!! Did you read that properly? Yes, Dozi. I think I owe Berny one, so I will do my best to oblige her.

Ou ryyyyyppppperrrrrddddddd. Yippee Yippeee yip.


Ho ho ho ho.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey now the whole world knows I listen to afrikaans music, ooops