Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ag shame

After my long long day yesterday, Ferdi finally came to fetch me, just before six in the evening. I was tired and grumpy. So I get in the car, and he casually says, "I brought you a present there, a coke". I saw a can lying there under the cubbyhole and said to him "ja ja, it's empty right? You are playing a joke on me". So he said "no jokes, its for you". And true as bob, the can was full! Tears welled up in my eyes, and I thought "Who is this, and what have you done with my brother? Ag, shame, he is so sweet!!" I was so overcome with emotion that I said to him that I was gonna write about this momentous occassion in my diary. So here it is.

You all might think this is so silly, and maybe it is, but whenever my brothers do something for me, I take note. It's not that they never do anything for me, because they do, but the things that they do for me mean a lot, especially these days. Hells bells, what the hell did they put in my lunch today? I am NEVER this soppy!!!!! AHHHHHHHGHHHHH!!!!

I almost ruined that wonderful moment yesterday while Ferdi and I drove home. I was lost in thought, when suddenly I hear Ferdi going "weeeeeeee" in a girly voice while looking at me, all excited. I missed our wee moment!!!!! Oh boy, you must all be thinking now that I have really lost it!!! You see, every time Ferdi and I go over a certain speed bump somewhere near home, he speeds up a bit and we both go "weeeeeeeee!!!!!!" And yesterday I missed it. I watched as his bottom lip slowly protuded from his mouth while he sulked. Shame, I better not forget this afternoon!!!

In other news, I was very disappointed that I was not able to donate blood today. I was looking forward to it all day, especially since there is a blood shortage, but I was turned away cause my iron levels in my blood are too low. Bugger. No wonder I am dizzy and crazy today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do a double weeee today!

CaZ said...

Ok, I will!!!