Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Bloody licence call centre!!!

Trying to book for my forsaken learner's driver's licence is making me so frustrated and despondent, that at this rate, I will get my licence when I am 50!!!! (no jokes, my aunt got hers when she was around that age). I have been phoning every day for the past few months, religiously, that useless call centre and can you believe that to date I have not been able to make a booking in the whole of Johannesburg????

Everytime I phone, they tell me in the over-polite call centre sing song voice that they "regret to inform me, but they are not able to find any space in Johannesburg right now, but please (really, please) phone regularly again to check if there have been any cancellations". How about you pick a finger and then I tell you where to stick it???

Ok, I know I am at fault here for dragging this and not getting my licence as soon as I turned 18. Believe me, I am still kicking myself. This is actually the FOURTH (yes, fourth) time that I will be writing my learners (last one I wrote in May, which I failed by 2 points, dumbass). The first time I wrote this, was when I was about 19, I think, before the days of call centres. All I had to do was go to my nearest testing station, fill in my form, pay a small fee and book for my tests. No hassles. No problem.

The introduction of this useless central booking system was supposed to make our lives easier and the booking process more efficient. No such thing! Efficient for who, may I ask??? I am getting so annoyed with this that sooner or later Im gonna throw in the towel and live a life of dependency on those lucky buggers who already drive. And I know that I am not the only one who has complained about this. Apparently 94.7 has made several complaints as well. But nobody cares. Nobody listens.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am trying the same, it blows

CaZ said...

Looks like you and I will have to ride on tricycles to the Inersha gigs etc from now on, Berny!!

Haha, can you imagine!!

CaZ said...

Hey, I'd rather do that than spend hours on the phone with these useless morons!