Thursday, August 02, 2007

Hold thumbs

I FINALLY GOT A BOOKING FOR MY LEARNERS' LICENCE! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I better not cock this up now. I have to have to have to have to pass this! Its now or never. I just dont think I will have the patience to do this one more time. After much agonising with the Call Centre and that damn enatis, I was put on the Sandton waiting list. On Monday night, I got an sms from them saying that a booking was available for me and must phone the call centre within 48 hours. And so I did, and stood in the queues for 2 hours this morning to pay for the booking. I write the test on the 29th of August. Any help with my studying will be greatly appreciated!!!

In other news...Im going to London in September for 2 weeks! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously I would say go to that woman I did, 2 Hours with her and I passed easily.

Unknown said...

Good luck with your drivers, and enjoy your trip to London.

CaZ said...

Thanks! Wish I could visit you too while Im there, but my budget is really tight. Maybe sometime in the future :)