Friday, July 27, 2007

Im off to Sun City tomorrow

For the first time ever, I am attending our annual work conference in Sun City so Im extremely excited about it! I cant wait, though many tell me that most of the day is pretty boring having to sit through a whole day of boring speeches and presentations as each division takes a turn on stage. That doesnt really concern me (Im counting on catching a few zzzz's when the lights go out) what Im really looking forward to is what comes after - THE PARTY!

Dont worry, I will behave, or try, or NOT! Im just going to have a good time. We are being entertained this year by Johnny Clegg, not too bad, it could have been worse. And I actually emjoy his music. And who can forget the day he walked past me when we were at the Cape Town airport recently!

The most exciting part about this weekend, I left for last. Yours truly, by some wonderful twist of events, is staying at the PALACE! Yes, the palace. Im still pinching myself. I won the lucky draw. Only a handful of us will be staying in these luxurious rooms while the rest stay in the Cabanas, Cascades and the main hotel. Im trying to keep it under a low profile here in the office as I dont want unexpected guests, but word is already travelling fast. At least they dont know my room number yet!

I promise to give a full report when I get back, but not before I finish recounting my tales of last week. So stay tuned!

No comments: