Friday, October 03, 2008

Bleh, its Friday

Yeah, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Everyone is just rubbing me the wrong way. Especially my colleagues who whine when they are not spoon-fed. Well, Im fed up, Im cranky, I need a drink. But Im sleepy, so sleepy I havent got the energy to do anything tonight. Last night I went to the drive-in with my brothers and friends and I couldnt even stay awake. It had nothing to do with the films' entertainment value. I had been wanting to watch Tropic Thunder for ages now, but I must have missed more than half of it as I dozed off every five minutes. It was such a deep sleep that I even dreamt in between takes. Every time I forced to wake myself up, so much that it hurt. And this is not the only instance, its happening a lot lately. Oh please, I cant spend the rest of my life sleeping. I need ENERGY!!!

Bleh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG that does not sound like you at all. Hope you had a rest this weekend. Take a multivitamin and drink lots of green tea (I think its yuk but I force it down) and try to get more sleep even if it means taking a nap before you plan to go out in the evening.
If sleep is not the problem then please go for a check up.